- Made from a wool and cashmere blend
- Oversized fit with high neck and long sleeves
- Ribbed trims ensure a snug feel and the perfect fit
- Side slits and lower back hem offer maximum freedom of movement
- Metal North Sails logo adds a refined, signature touch
- 90% wool
- Do Not Bleach
- Hand Wash - Maximum Washing Temperature 40C°
- Do Not Tumble Dry
- Iron At Maximum Sole Plate Temperature Of 110C°, Steam Ironing May Cause Irreversible Damage
- Professional Dry Cleaning In The Tetrachloroethylene And All Solvents Listed For The Symbol F - Normal Process
- Wash Separately
- Do Not Dry In Sunlight
- Iron On Reverse Side
Elegance meets functionality and everyday attitude: this North Sails jumper is a wardrobe essential. Crafted from a luxurious blend of wool and cashmere, it flaunts a relaxed fit with side slits and a lower back hem for maximum freedom of movement.
Breathable garments are air permeable. This benefit is most useful during physical activity, when there is an increase in body heat inside the garment. The breathability of the fabric allows moisture vapor transfer (MVT) or the capacity for warm, humid air inside the garment to pass through the garment to the outside. This helps to manage the climate inside the garment, increasing comfort.
Recycled means that a material or product that has been treated using a special process so that it can be used again. At North Sails, we are aware of the dependence that the fashion industry has on non-renewable and finite resources. Based on these premises, we are trying to replace, as much as we can, virgin materials with recycled materials, by reusing products that already exist, in a circular way of thinking.