This slub cotton jersey T-shirt pays homage to North Sails’ rich heritage, dedicated to true sailing fanatics. Its laid-back versatile silhouette is enhanced with a 1957 print in celebration of the year the brand was born.
- Regular fit with crew neck and short sleeves
- Made from slub pure cotton jersey with a soft, lightweight feel
- 1957 print on the front celebrates the year North Sails was born
- 100% cotton
- Wash at 30 °C
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Iron max 110 °C
- Do not dry clean
Shipping time in Spain
- 3-5 working days from the date of shipment of the goods
- Free shipping for orders over € 80
- Shipping costs €5 for orders under € 80
We have a 30 day returns policy which means you have 30 days from receiving the item to request a return free of charge. To be eligible for a return, the item must be in the same condition as you received it, unworn or unused, with tags and in its original packaging. You will find the return label and form directly in the package, you can always contact us for any questions about the return at webcustomercare@northsail. com or at +393346662890. For more information, see the Refund Policy.
Breathable garments are air permeable. This benefit is most useful during physical activity, when there is an increase in body heat inside the garment. The breathability of the fabric allows moisture vapor transfer (MVT) or the capacity for warm, humid air inside the garment to pass through the garment to the outside. This helps to manage the climate inside the garment, increasing comfort.