- Regular fit
- Stand collar, practical pockets and logo-detailed zip fastening help enhance performance and comfort
- Made from recycled ripstop polyester with water-repellent coating
- Insulated with Repreve padding – performance fibre obtained from recycled plastic bottles and produced through sustainable manufacturing that reduces water and energy consumption, as well as greenhouse gas emissions, compared to virgin fibres
- So far, more than 20 billion plastic bottles have been recycled by producing the Repreve fabric
- Lined with recycled nylon
- Elasticated trims for a snug fit
- Logo patch on the chest
- 100% recycled polyester
- Do not bleach
- Hand wash - cold wash
- Do not iron
- Do not dry clean
- Wash separately
- Wash inside out
The perfect transitional piece and a reliable base layer during the colder months – this Skye vest features a stand collar and roomy front pockets for hands-free practicality. Crafted from recycled ripstop polyester with a water-repellent coating, it's also generously filled with Repreve padding – made from recycled plastic bottles. The logo-detailed elasticated trims and the front zip fastening accented with the "North Sails go beyond" slogan adds a signature finish.
Recycled means that a material or product that has been treated using a special process so that it can be used again. At North Sails, we are aware of the dependence that the fashion industry has on non-renewable and finite resources. Based on these premises, we are trying to replace, as much as we can, virgin materials with recycled materials, by reusing products that already exist, in a circular way of thinking.
Garments intended to protect the wearer from the harshest conditions: waterproof fabrics, seams, zippers, pockets and closures constructed in order to prevent water from entering the garment and to protect the wearer from the elements. Secure cuff-closures, storm-flaps over zippers, protected pockets and adjustable hoods provide additional waterproofing protection.