The epitome of versatility, the Skye Jacket is a must for outdoor adventurers with an eye for style. Its water-repellent recycled micro-ripstop shell is filled with Repreve padding, simultaneously helping to keep waste out of landfill and our oceans. Equipped with a cozy hood that can be un-zipperped when the weather allows, this quilted style is finished with a felt logo patch on the chest for a signature North Sails touch.
- Made from recycled microripstop fabric with a waterrepellent coating
- Detachable hood, practical pockets and twoway zipper closure ensure maximum functionality
- Repreve padding made from recycled plastic bottles. Compared to traditional fibers, Repreve production emits fewer greenhouse gases and conserves water and energy. To date, Repreve has recycled more than 20 billion plastic bottles
- Contrast lining with North Sails print
- Stretch trims create a snug feel
- North Sails patch on the chest adds a signature touch
- 100% polyester
- Do Not Bleach
- Maximum Washing Temperature 40C° - Mild Process
- Tumble Drying Possible - Low Temperature Exhaust Temperature Max 60C°
- Iron At Maximum Sole Plate Temperature Of 110C°, Steam Ironing May Cause Irreversible Damage
- Do Not Dry Clean
Shipping time in Spain
- 3-5 working days from the date of shipment of the goods
- Free shipping for orders over € 80
- Shipping costs €5 for orders under € 80
We have a 30 day returns policy which means you have 30 days from receiving the item to request a return free of charge. To be eligible for a return, the item must be in the same condition as you received it, unworn or unused, with tags and in its original packaging. You will find the return label and form directly in the package, you can always contact us for any questions about the return at webcustomercare@northsail. com or at +393346662890. For more information, see the Refund Policy.
Recycled means that a material or product that has been treated using a special process so that it can be used again. At North Sails, we are aware of the dependence that the fashion industry has on non-renewable and finite resources. Based on these premises, we are trying to replace, as much as we can, virgin materials with recycled materials, by reusing products that already exist, in a circular way of thinking.
"Water-repellent" describes the fabric’s ability to provide protection in wet weather. A water-repellent fabric uses a DWR coating or a dense weave to prevent saturation of a garment’s outer layer. Water-resistant fabrics shed or repel water; however, they are not entirely waterproof.
MEN TOPS (t-shirts, sweatshirts, polos, jackets)
All measurements in the table refer to morphologic measurements, meaning measurements of the human body not of the product.
|Website Size||International /European||Italy||US||Chest (cm) Chest (inch)||Waist (cm) Waist (inch)||Hips (cm) Hips (inch)||Neck (cm) Neck (inch)|
|XS||XS||S||XXS||91 / 95 35.8/37.4||79 / 83 31.1/32.7||93 / 97 36.6/38.2||38,5 15|
|S||S||M||XS||95 / 99 37.4/39.0||83/87 32.7/34.3||97/101 38.2/39.8||39,5 15|
|M||M||L||S||99/103 39.0/40.6||87/91 34.3/35.8||101/105 39.8/41.3||40,5 16|
|L||L||XL||M||105/109 41.3/42.9||93/97 36.6/38.2||107/111 42.1/43.7||41,5 16|
|XL||XL||XXL||L||111/115 43.7/45.3||99/103 39.0/40.6||113/117 44.5/46.1||43 17|
|XXL||XXL||3XL||XL||117/121 46.1/47.6||105/109 41.3/42.9||119/123 46.9/48.4||44,5 17|
|3XL||3XL||4XL||XXL||123/127 48.4/50.0||111/115 43.7/45.3||125/129 49.2/50.8||46 18|
|Chest (cm) Chest (inch)||91 / 95 35.8/37.4||95 / 99 37.4/39.0||99/103 39.0/40.6||105/109 41.3/42.9||111/115 43.7/45.3||117/121 46.1/47.6||123/127 48.4/50.0|
|Waist (cm) Waist (inch)||79 / 83 31.1/32.7||83/87 32.7/34.3||87/91 34.3/35.8||93/97 36.6/38.2||99/103 39.0/40.6||105/109 41.3/42.9||111/115 43.7/45.3|
|Hips (cm) Hips (inch)||93 / 97 36.6/38.2||97/101 38.2/39.8||101/105 39.8/41.3||107/111 42.1/43.7||113/117 44.5/46.1||119/123 46.9/48.4||125/129 49.2/50.8|
|Neck (cm) Neck (inch)||38,5 15||39,5 15||40,5 16||41,5 16||43 17||44,5 17||46 18|