- Regular fit
- Stand collar, pockets and two-way zip fastening for full functionality
- Made from recycled ripstop with a water-repellent coating
- Padded with Repreve, a high-performance fibre obtained from recycled plastic bottles. Compared to traditional fibres, Repreve production emits fewer greenhouse gases and conserves water and energy. To date, Repreve has recycled more than 20 billion plastic bottlesLined with recycled nylon
- Recycled nylon lining with all-over print
- Stretch trims for a snug finish
- Signature embroidery and detailing celebrating the Les Voiles de Saint-Tropez regatta
- 100% recycled polyester
- Do not bleach
- Machine wash cold 30°
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not iron
- Do not dry clean
- Wash separately
- Wash inside out
Fresh from the Les Voiles de Saint-Tropez capsule collection that celebrates the Mediterranean's most iconic regatta, this LVDST vest features a stand collar, a front zip fastening and front pockets. Made from recycled ripstop fabric with a water-repellent coating and filled with Repreve padding – a high-performance fibre obtained from recycled plastic bottles – it's finished with stretch trims for a snug fit and all-over lettering on the lining.
Recycled means that a material or product that has been treated using a special process so that it can be used again. At North Sails, we are aware of the dependence that the fashion industry has on non-renewable and finite resources. Based on these premises, we are trying to replace, as much as we can, virgin materials with recycled materials, by reusing products that already exist, in a circular way of thinking.
Garments intended to protect the wearer from the harshest conditions: waterproof fabrics, seams, zippers, pockets and closures constructed in order to prevent water from entering the garment and to protect the wearer from the elements. Secure cuff-closures, storm-flaps over zippers, protected pockets and adjustable hoods provide additional waterproofing protection.