This mini-me polo shirt is part of the special Les Voiles de Saint-Tropez collection. Its regular-fit silhouette with short sleeves and hem slits is crafted from certified organic cotton piqué. Finished with maxi embroidery on the front and details in the colours of the French flag.
- Regular fit with polo collar and short sleeves
- Crafted from certified organic cotton piqué, manufactured in line with socially responsible and eco-friendly principles without the use of harmful substances
- Ribbed trims for a snug fit
- Finished with embroidery and graphic details dedicated to the Les Voiles de Saint-Tropez regatta
- 100% organic cotton
- Do not bleach
- Machine wash cold 30°
- Do not tumble dry
- Iron low
- Do not dry clean
- Wash inside out
- Wash Separately
- Do not iron the print
- Iron on reverse
Shipping time in Spain
- 3-5 working days from the date of shipment of the goods
- Free shipping for orders over € 80
- Shipping costs €5 for orders under € 80
We have a 30 day returns policy which means you have 30 days from receiving the item to request a return free of charge. To be eligible for a return, the item must be in the same condition as you received it, unworn or unused, with tags and in its original packaging. You will find the return label and form directly in the package, you can always contact us for any questions about the return at webcustomercare@northsail. com or at +393346662890. For more information, see the Refund Policy.
Breathable garments are air permeable. This benefit is most useful during physical activity, when there is an increase in body heat inside the garment. The breathability of the fabric allows moisture vapor transfer (MVT) or the capacity for warm, humid air inside the garment to pass through the garment to the outside. This helps to manage the climate inside the garment, increasing comfort.
Organic cotton refers to naturally cultivated cotton without the use of any synthetic agricultural chemicals. Organic farming not only avoids pesticides and thus their associated impacts, but it also uses water efficiently, restores and maintains soil health, and promotes high social and working standards for farmers. At North Sails, we only employ organic cotton from certified sources in order to contribute to the safeguard of the environment.