- Regular fit
- 4-in-1 design with a detachable and reversible liner
- Removable hood, practical pockets and two-way zip fastening with a concealed button placket
- Wind and waterproof, recycled polyester
- Detachable liner filled with Thermore padding – made from recycled plastic bottles
- Logo patch on the sleeve
- fabric 1: 53% recycled polyester
- fabric 2: 100% recycled polyamide
- Do not bleach
- Machine wash cold 30°
- Do not iron
- Dry clean any solvent except trichloroethylene
- Wash separately
- Wash inside out
Comfortable, functional and versatile – the Reykir Jacket women's parka features a 4-in-1 construction that ensures supreme weather protection and adaptability. The regular-fit silhouette is cut from wind and waterproof technical fabric and features a removable hood, practical side pockets and a two-way zip fastening with a concealed button placket. The detachable liner filled with Thermore padding is also cleverly reversible, allowing you to switch between the smooth and quilted sides. Wear it separately, if you require something a little lighter, or combine both layers for maximum weather protection.
Recycled means that a material or product that has been treated using a special process so that it can be used again. At North Sails, we are aware of the dependence that the fashion industry has on non-renewable and finite resources. Based on these premises, we are trying to replace, as much as we can, virgin materials with recycled materials, by reusing products that already exist, in a circular way of thinking.