An iconic sailing-inspired pattern, reinterpreted with a North Sails twist. This multi-stripe cotton jersey T-shirt is characterised by a lightweight relaxed fit with short sleeves and a plain crew neck. The product is OEKO-TEX® certified, so you can be safe in the knowledge that the fabric has been manufactured using sustainable processes without the use of harmful substances.
- Regular fit with crew neck and short sleeves
- Made from cotton that has been OEKO-TEX® certified, which confirms that the fabric has been manufactured using sustainable processes without the use of harmful substances
- Striped pattern is an unmistakable symbol of sailing influences
- Save the Sea patch on the chest expresses the brand’s commitment to protecting the oceans
- 100% cotton
- wash at 30° gently inside out
- do not bleach
- do not tumble dry
- iron at 110° on reverse
- do not dry clean
We have a 30 day returns policy which means you have 30 days from receiving the item to request a return free of charge. To be eligible for a return, the item must be in the same condition as you received it, unworn or unused, with tags and in its original packaging. You will find the return label and form directly in the package, you can always contact us for any questions about the return at webcustomercare@northsail. com or at +393346662890. For more information, see the Refund Policy.
Breathable garments are air permeable. This benefit is most useful during physical activity, when there is an increase in body heat inside the garment. The breathability of the fabric allows moisture vapor transfer (MVT) or the capacity for warm, humid air inside the garment to pass through the garment to the outside. This helps to manage the climate inside the garment, increasing comfort.