Add a graphic edge to jeans or a mini skirt, depending on the occasion, with this A-line T-shirt. Its cotton jersey construction feels cool and breezy against the skin and is OEKO-TEX® certified, so that you can be safe in the knowledge that the fabric has been manufactured using sustainable processes without the use of any harmful substances.
- Oversized A
- line fit with crew neck and short raglan sleeves
- Made from cotton that has been OEKO-TEX® certified, which confirms that the fabric has been manufactured using sustainable processes without the use of harmful substances
- 100% cotton
- wash at 30° gently inside out
- do not bleach
- do not tumble dry
- iron at 110° on reverse
- do not dry clean
Shipping time in Spain
- 3-5 working days from the date of shipment of the goods
- Free shipping for orders over € 80
- Shipping costs €5 for orders under € 80
We have a 30 day returns policy which means you have 30 days from receiving the item to request a return free of charge. To be eligible for a return, the item must be in the same condition as you received it, unworn or unused, with tags and in its original packaging. You will find the return label and form directly in the package, you can always contact us for any questions about the return at webcustomercare@northsail. com or at +393346662890. For more information, see the Refund Policy.
Breathable garments are air permeable. This benefit is most useful during physical activity, when there is an increase in body heat inside the garment. The breathability of the fabric allows moisture vapor transfer (MVT) or the capacity for warm, humid air inside the garment to pass through the garment to the outside. This helps to manage the climate inside the garment, increasing comfort.