The Melville women’s bomber is the ultimate addition to your everyday wardrobe, flaunting a comfy boxy fit that pairs effortlessly with jeans and mini skirts for every occasion. Crafted from water-repellent recycled fabric with a soft crinkled texture, it features elegant grosgrain trims along the pockets.
- Boxy fit
- Hood and stretch trims for full functionality
- Made from water-repellent recycled fabric with a crinkled texture
- Padded with Repreve, a high-performance fibre obtained from recycled plastic bottles. Compared to traditional fibres, Repreve production emits fewer greenhouse gases and conserves water and energy. To date, Repreve has recycled more than 20 billion plastic bottles
- Grosgrain pocket trims
- Text on the inside pocket expresses North Sails' core values
- Reflective North Sails logo on the sleeve adds a signature touch
- 100% polyamide
- Do Not Bleach
- Maximum Washing Temperature 40C° - Mild Process
- Tumble Drying Possible - Low Temperature Exhaust Temperature Max 60C°
- Iron At Maximum Sole Plate Temperature Of 110C°, Steam Ironing May Cause Irreversible Damage
- Professional Dry Cleaning In The Tetrachloroethylene And All Solvents Listed For The Symbol F - Mild Process
- Wash Inside Out
- Wash Separately
- Iron On Reverse Side
Shipping time in Spain
- 3-5 working days from the date of shipment of the goods
- Free shipping for orders over € 80
- Shipping costs €5 for orders under € 80
We have a 30 day returns policy which means you have 30 days from receiving the item to request a return free of charge. To be eligible for a return, the item must be in the same condition as you received it, unworn or unused, with tags and in its original packaging. You will find the return label and form directly in the package, you can always contact us for any questions about the return at webcustomercare@northsail. com or at +393346662890. For more information, see the Refund Policy.
Breathable garments are air permeable. This benefit is most useful during physical activity, when there is an increase in body heat inside the garment. The breathability of the fabric allows moisture vapor transfer (MVT) or the capacity for warm, humid air inside the garment to pass through the garment to the outside. This helps to manage the climate inside the garment, increasing comfort.
Recycled means that a material or product that has been treated using a special process so that it can be used again. At North Sails, we are aware of the dependence that the fashion industry has on non-renewable and finite resources. Based on these premises, we are trying to replace, as much as we can, virgin materials with recycled materials, by reusing products that already exist, in a circular way of thinking.
"Water-resistant" describes the fabric’s ability to provide protection in wet weather. A water-resistant fabric uses a DWR coating or a dense weave to prevent saturation of a garment’s outer layer. Water-resistant fabrics shed or repel water; however, they are not entirely waterproof.
Garment is constructed with a material that is impervious to wind and helps to prevent heat loss by maintaining the body’s warmth inside the garment.
WOMEN TOPS (t-shirts, sweatshirts, polos, jackets)
All measurements in the table refer to morphologic measurements, meaning measurements of the human body not of the product.
|Website Size||EU /INTERNATIONAL||ITA||USA||Bust (cm) Bust (inch)||Chest (cm) Chest (inch)||Waist (cm) Waist (inch)||Hips (cm) Hips (inch)||Neck (cm) Neck (inch)|
|XXS||XXS||XS||3XS||78 / 82 30.7/32.3||84 / 88 33.1/34.6||64 / 68 25.2/26.8||92 / 96 36.2/37.8||36 14|
|XS||XS||S||XXS||82 / 86 32.3/33.9||88 / 92 34.6/36.2||68 / 72 26.8/28.3||94 / 98 37.0/38.6||37 15|
|S||S||M||XS||86 / 90 33.9/35.4||92 / 96 36.2/37.8||72 / 76 28.3/29.9||98 / 102 38.6/40.2||38 15|
|M||M||L||S||90 / 94 35.4/37.0||96 / 100 37.8/39.4||76 / 80 29.9/31.5||102 / 106 40.2/41.7||39 15|
|L||L||XL||M||94 / 98 37.0/38.6||100 / 104 39.4/40.9||80 / 84 31.5/33.1||106 / 110 41.7/43.3||40 16|
|XL||XL||XXL||L||98/102 38.6/40.2||104/106 40.9/41.7||84/88 33.1/34.6||110/114 43.3/44.9||41 16|
|Bust (cm) Bust (inch)||78 / 82 30.7/32.3||82 / 86 32.3/33.9||86 / 90 33.9/35.4||90 / 94 35.4/37.0||94 / 98 37.0/38.6||98/102 38.6/40.2|
|Chest (cm) Chest (inch)||84 / 88 33.1/34.6||88 / 92 34.6/36.2||92 / 96 36.2/37.8||96 / 100 37.8/39.4||100 / 104 39.4/40.9||104/106 40.9/41.7|
|Waist (cm) Waist (inch)||64 / 68 25.2/26.8||68 / 72 26.8/28.3||72 / 76 28.3/29.9||76 / 80 29.9/31.5||80 / 84 31.5/33.1||84/88 33.1/34.6|
|Hips (cm) Hips (inch)||92 / 96 36.2/37.8||94 / 98 37.0/38.6||98 / 102 38.6/40.2||102 / 106 40.2/41.7||106 / 110 41.7/43.3||110/114 43.3/44.9|
|Neck (cm) Neck (inch)||36 14||37 15||38 15||39 15||40 16||41 16|