- Regular fit with mid rise and straight leg
- Waistband with belt loops and concealed zip and button fastening
- Maxi patch pockets on the front and back
- Crafted from certified organic cotton eco ripstop, manufactured in line with socially responsible and eco-friendly principles without the use of harmful substances
- North Sails and Department Five patch on the back
- 97% organic cotton
- 3% elasthan
Created in collaboration with Department Five, these Fatigue cargo shorts express North Sails’ commitment to protecting the planet. Their organic cotton eco ripstop construction is certified as having been manufactured in line with socially responsible and environmentally friendly principles. Distinguished by a contemporary, ultra-functional silhouette, topped with maxi patch pockets.
Breathable garments are air permeable. This benefit is most useful during physical activity, when there is an increase in body heat inside the garment. The breathability of the fabric allows moisture vapor transfer (MVT) or the capacity for warm, humid air inside the garment to pass through the garment to the outside. This helps to manage the climate inside the garment, increasing comfort.
Organic cotton refers to naturally cultivated cotton without the use of any synthetic agricultural chemicals. Organic farming not only avoids pesticides and thus their associated impacts, but it also uses water efficiently, restores and maintains soil health, and promotes high social and working standards for farmers. At North Sails, we only employ organic cotton from certified sources in order to contribute to the safeguard of the environment.