- Made from lightweight recycled micro-ripstop with a water-resistant coating
- Horizontal quilting and stand collar deliver superior protection
- Stretch trims ensure a snug feel
- All-over printed lining with two inside pockets
- Signature branding celebrating the Les Voiles de Saint-Tropez regatta
- Felt North Sails patch on the chest
- 100% polyester
An ultra-versatile ally for in between seasons, this men's quilted vest forms part of the Les Voiles de Saint-Tropez capsule collection. As well as channeling the exclusive attitude of the iconic regatta, this water-resistant garment is crafted from recycled micro-ripstop, reducing the amount of waste sent to landfill too. Elevated with LVDST prints on the chest and neck, along with stretch trims and two handy inside pockets.
Recycled means that a material or product that has been treated using a special process so that it can be used again. At North Sails, we are aware of the dependence that the fashion industry has on non-renewable and finite resources. Based on these premises, we are trying to replace, as much as we can, virgin materials with recycled materials, by reusing products that already exist, in a circular way of thinking.
Garments intended to protect the wearer from the harshest conditions: waterproof fabrics, seams, zippers, pockets and closures constructed in order to prevent water from entering the garment and to protect the wearer from the elements. Secure cuff-closures, storm-flaps over zippers, protected pockets and adjustable hoods provide additional waterproofing protection.