- Regular fit with crew neck and long sleeves
- Crafted from certified organic cotton, manufactured in line with socially responsible and eco-friendly principles without the use of harmful substances
- Maxi North Sails logo print on the front adds a signature graphic touch
- 100% cotton
- Do Not Bleach
- Maximum Washing Temperature 30C° - Mild Process
- Do Not Tumble Dry
- Iron At Maximum Sole Plate Temperature Of 110C°, Steam Ironing May Cause Irreversible Damage
- Do Not Dry Clean
- Wash Separately
- Wash Inside Out
- Iron On Reverse Side
Stand out with style. This T-shirt is a North Sails classic and a must-have addition to your everyday casual wardrobe. Its relaxed-fit profile sports a crew neck, long sleeves and a maxi logo on the front. But what really sets it apart from the rest is its certified organic cotton jersey construction, manufactured in line with socially responsible and eco-friendly principles without the use of harmful substances.
Breathable garments are air permeable. This benefit is most useful during physical activity, when there is an increase in body heat inside the garment. The breathability of the fabric allows moisture vapor transfer (MVT) or the capacity for warm, humid air inside the garment to pass through the garment to the outside. This helps to manage the climate inside the garment, increasing comfort.
Organic cotton refers to naturally cultivated cotton without the use of any synthetic agricultural chemicals. Organic farming not only avoids pesticides and thus their associated impacts, but it also uses water efficiently, restores and maintains soil health, and promotes high social and working standards for farmers. At North Sails, we only employ organic cotton from certified sources in order to contribute to the safeguard of the environment.