These joggers are designed for sport, yet are perfect for weekend looks too. Their brushed pure cotton fleece construction is certified, manufactured in line with socially responsible and eco-friendly principles without the use of harmful substances. Topped with a drawstring waist for a custom fit and handy pockets for an extra dose of comfort.
- Regular fit with elasticated drawstring waist
- Ribbed ankle cuffs define the silhouette
- Crafted from certified organic cotton fleece, manufactured in line with socially responsible and eco-friendly principles without the use of harmful substances
- Pockets on the sides and back ensure full functionality and maximum comfort
- North Sails logo on the back adds a signature graphic touch
- 100% organic cotton
- Do not bleach
- Machine wash cold 30°
- Do not tumble dry
- Iron low
- Do not dry clean
- Wash Separately
- Wash inside out
- Iron on reverse
- Do not iron the print
Shipping time in Spain
- 3-5 working days from the date of shipment of the goods
- Free shipping for orders over € 80
- Shipping costs €5 for orders under € 80
We have a 30 day returns policy which means you have 30 days from receiving the item to request a return free of charge. To be eligible for a return, the item must be in the same condition as you received it, unworn or unused, with tags and in its original packaging. You will find the return label and form directly in the package, you can always contact us for any questions about the return at webcustomercare@northsail. com or at +393346662890. For more information, see the Refund Policy.
Breathable garments are air permeable. This benefit is most useful during physical activity, when there is an increase in body heat inside the garment. The breathability of the fabric allows moisture vapor transfer (MVT) or the capacity for warm, humid air inside the garment to pass through the garment to the outside. This helps to manage the climate inside the garment, increasing comfort.
Organic cotton refers to naturally cultivated cotton without the use of any synthetic agricultural chemicals. Organic farming not only avoids pesticides and thus their associated impacts, but it also uses water efficiently, restores and maintains soil health, and promotes high social and working standards for farmers. At North Sails, we only employ organic cotton from certified sources in order to contribute to the safeguard of the environment.