A mini-me wardrobe basic, updated with a sustainable twist. Boasting a contrast hood, this sweatshirt features a zip fastening to take your little one seamlessly from indoors to outdoors. But what really sets it apart from the rest is its certified organic cotton and recycled polyester fleece construction, manufactured in line with socially responsible and eco-friendly principles. Finished with maxi lettering on the front.
- Oversized fit with contrast hood and zip fastening
- Kangaroo pockets ensure full functionality
- Ribbed trims define the silhouette
- Crafted from certified organic cotton and recycled polyester fleece, manufactured in line with socially responsible and eco-friendly principles
- Printed maxi North Sails lettering on the front adds a signature touch
- 80% cotton
- 20% polyester
- Do Not Bleach
- Maximum Washing Temperature 30C° - Mild Process
- Do Not Tumble Dry
- Iron At Maximum Sole Plate Temperature Of 110C°, Steam Ironing May Cause Irreversible Damage
- Do Not Dry Clean
- Iron On Reverse Side
- Reshape After Washing
- Wash Inside Out With Similar Colours
- Wash Separately
Shipping time in Spain
- 3-5 working days from the date of shipment of the goods
- Free shipping for orders over € 80
- Shipping costs €5 for orders under € 80
We have a 30 day returns policy which means you have 30 days from receiving the item to request a return free of charge. To be eligible for a return, the item must be in the same condition as you received it, unworn or unused, with tags and in its original packaging. You will find the return label and form directly in the package, you can always contact us for any questions about the return at webcustomercare@northsail. com or at +393346662890. For more information, see the Refund Policy.
Breathable garments are air permeable. This benefit is most useful during physical activity, when there is an increase in body heat inside the garment. The breathability of the fabric allows moisture vapor transfer (MVT) or the capacity for warm, humid air inside the garment to pass through the garment to the outside. This helps to manage the climate inside the garment, increasing comfort.
Organic cotton refers to naturally cultivated cotton without the use of any synthetic agricultural chemicals. Organic farming not only avoids pesticides and thus their associated impacts, but it also uses water efficiently, restores and maintains soil health, and promotes high social and working standards for farmers. At North Sails, we only employ organic cotton from certified sources in order to contribute to the safeguard of the environment.
Recycled means that a material or product that has been treated using a special process so that it can be used again. At North Sails, we are aware of the dependence that the fashion industry has on non-renewable and finite resources. Based on these premises, we are trying to replace, as much as we can, virgin materials with recycled materials, by reusing products that already exist, in a circular way of thinking.