A contemporary classic that expresses North Sails’ DNA whilst adding a graphic nautical feel to any outfit. This sweatshirt sports a regular fit with a hood, zip fastening and printed maxi logo on the front. But what really sets it apart from the rest is its certified organic cotton fleece construction, manufactured in line with socially responsible and eco-friendly principles without the use of harmful substances.
- Regular fit with hood and zip fastening
- Ribbed trims define the silhouette
- Kangaroo pockets ensure full functionality and add a sporty touch
- Crafted from certified organic cotton, manufactured in line with socially responsible and eco-friendly principles without the use of harmful substances
- Maxi North Sails logo print on the chest adds a signature graphic touch
- 100% cotton
- Do Not Bleach
- Maximum Washing Temperature 30C° - Normal Process
- Do Not Tumble Dry
- Iron At Maximum Sole Plate Temperature Of 110C°, Steam Ironing May Cause Irreversible Damage
- Do Not Dry Clean
- Wash Separately
Shipping time in Spain
- 3-5 working days from the date of shipment of the goods
- Free shipping for orders over € 80
- Shipping costs €5 for orders under € 80
We have a 30 day returns policy which means you have 30 days from receiving the item to request a return free of charge. To be eligible for a return, the item must be in the same condition as you received it, unworn or unused, with tags and in its original packaging. You will find the return label and form directly in the package, you can always contact us for any questions about the return at webcustomercare@northsail. com or at +393346662890. For more information, see the Refund Policy.
Breathable garments are air permeable. This benefit is most useful during physical activity, when there is an increase in body heat inside the garment. The breathability of the fabric allows moisture vapor transfer (MVT) or the capacity for warm, humid air inside the garment to pass through the garment to the outside. This helps to manage the climate inside the garment, increasing comfort.
Organic cotton refers to naturally cultivated cotton without the use of any synthetic agricultural chemicals. Organic farming not only avoids pesticides and thus their associated impacts, but it also uses water efficiently, restores and maintains soil health, and promotes high social and working standards for farmers. At North Sails, we only employ organic cotton from certified sources in order to contribute to the safeguard of the environment.