This Go Beyond kids’ puffer jacket interprets North Sails’ lifestyle aesthetic and functional spirit to perfection. Its recycled nylon ripstop construction flaunts a camouflage print in versatile tones, accented with a plain yoke and hood. Padded with Repreve, an innovative fibre made from recycled plastic bottles, and finished with “Go Beyond” lettering on the inside.
- Regular fit
- Hood, pockets and fastening ensure full functionality
- Crafted from recycled ripstop with camouflage print
- Padded with Repreve, a high-performance fibre obtained from recycled plastic bottles. Compared to traditional fibres, Repreve production emits fewer greenhouse gases and conserves water and energy. To date, Repreve has recycled more than 20 billion plastic bottles
- Lined in recycled nylon with Go Beyond lettering
- Stretch trims ensure a snug fit
- North Sails patch on the chest
- 100% recycled polyester
- Do not bleach
- Machine wash cold on a delicates cycle 30°
- Iron low
- Do not dry clean
- Do not iron embellishment
- Wash separately
- Wash inside out
Shipping time in Spain
- 3-5 working days from the date of shipment of the goods
- Free shipping for orders over € 80
- Shipping costs €5 for orders under € 80
We have a 30 day returns policy which means you have 30 days from receiving the item to request a return free of charge. To be eligible for a return, the item must be in the same condition as you received it, unworn or unused, with tags and in its original packaging. You will find the return label and form directly in the package, you can always contact us for any questions about the return at webcustomercare@northsail. com or at +393346662890. For more information, see the Refund Policy.
Breathable garments are air permeable. This benefit is most useful during physical activity, when there is an increase in body heat inside the garment. The breathability of the fabric allows moisture vapor transfer (MVT) or the capacity for warm, humid air inside the garment to pass through the garment to the outside. This helps to manage the climate inside the garment, increasing comfort.
Recycled means that a material or product that has been treated using a special process so that it can be used again. At North Sails, we are aware of the dependence that the fashion industry has on non-renewable and finite resources. Based on these premises, we are trying to replace, as much as we can, virgin materials with recycled materials, by reusing products that already exist, in a circular way of thinking.
"Water-resistant" describes the fabric’s ability to provide protection in wet weather. A water-resistant fabric uses a DWR coating or a dense weave to prevent saturation of a garment’s outer layer. Water-resistant fabrics shed or repel water; however, they are not entirely waterproof.
Garment is constructed with a material that is impervious to wind and helps to prevent heat loss by maintaining the body’s warmth inside the garment.