Make sure their wardrobe is weekend-ready with this college bomber sweatshirt. This mini-me style combines a brushed organic cotton fleece body with recycled sherpa raglan sleeves for a fashion-forward design that's kinder to the planet too. A Terry logo patch and NS initials bring out its varsity origins while instantly elevating any outfit with statement North Sails attitude.
- Made from brushed organic cotton fleece
- Recycled sherpa raglan sleeves and lining
- Regular fit with snap button closure
- Striped ribbed trims create a snug feel
- Terry collegestyle NS patches
- Terry North Sails patch adds a signature touch
- 100% cotton
- Do Not Bleach
- Maximum Washing Temperature 40C° - Mild Process
- Tumble Drying Possible - Low Temperature Exhaust Temperature Max 60C°
- Iron At Maximum Sole Plate Temperature Of 110C°, Steam Ironing May Cause Irreversible Damage
- Do Not Dry Clean
Shipping time in Spain
- 3-5 working days from the date of shipment of the goods
- Free shipping for orders over € 80
- Shipping costs €5 for orders under € 80
We have a 30 day returns policy which means you have 30 days from receiving the item to request a return free of charge. To be eligible for a return, the item must be in the same condition as you received it, unworn or unused, with tags and in its original packaging. You will find the return label and form directly in the package, you can always contact us for any questions about the return at webcustomercare@northsail. com or at +393346662890. For more information, see the Refund Policy.
Organic cotton refers to naturally cultivated cotton without the use of any synthetic agricultural chemicals. Organic farming not only avoids pesticides and thus their associated impacts, but it also uses water efficiently, restores and maintains soil health, and promotes high social and working standards for farmers. At North Sails, we only employ organic cotton from certified sources in order to contribute to the safeguard of the environment.