- Crafted from certified organic cotton, manufactured in line with socially responsible and eco-friendly principles without the use of harmful substances
- High neck and zip fastening create a versatile, easy-to-wear silhouette
- Fisherman's rib texture ensures a snug feel and a flawless fit
- North Sails logo on the shoulder adds a signature touch
- 100% organic cotton
- Do not bleach
- Hand wash - cold wash
- Do not tumble dry
- Iron low
- Dry clean any solvent except trichloroethylene
- Wash separately
- Wash inside out
- Iron on reverse
- Dry in the shade flat
This high-neck cardigan with zip fastening can be worn open with a shirt or zipped up on winter’s chillier days. Reinforcing North Sails’ ethical philosophy, its organic cotton construction is certified, manufactured in line with socially responsible and eco-friendly principles without the use of harmful substances.
Breathable garments are air permeable. This benefit is most useful during physical activity, when there is an increase in body heat inside the garment. The breathability of the fabric allows moisture vapor transfer (MVT) or the capacity for warm, humid air inside the garment to pass through the garment to the outside. This helps to manage the climate inside the garment, increasing comfort.
Organic cotton refers to naturally cultivated cotton without the use of any synthetic agricultural chemicals. Organic farming not only avoids pesticides and thus their associated impacts, but it also uses water efficiently, restores and maintains soil health, and promotes high social and working standards for farmers. At North Sails, we only employ organic cotton from certified sources in order to contribute to the safeguard of the environment.