- Regular fit
- Snap button closure and chest pockets ensure full functionality
- Made from recycled nylon with a water-repellent treatment
- Padded with recycled materials
- Lined in recycled nylon
- North Sails patch on the sleeve
- 100% polyamide
- Do Not Bleach
- Maximum Washing Temperature 30C° - Mild Process
- Tumble Drying Possible - Low Temperature Exhaust Temperature Max 60C°
- Iron At Maximum Sole Plate Temperature Of 110C°, Steam Ironing May Cause Irreversible Damage
- Professional Dry Cleaning In The Tetrachloroethylene And All Solvents Listed For The Symbol F - Normal Process
The Defender overshirt is a key addition to any men’s wardrobe: the perfect base layer for casual looks, or a comfy throw-on option over your favourite T-shirt. Crafted entirely from recycled fabrics to help protect the planet, it’s packed with ultra-functional details dedicated to a dynamic lifestyle in the fast lane.
Breathable garments are air permeable. This benefit is most useful during physical activity, when there is an increase in body heat inside the garment. The breathability of the fabric allows moisture vapor transfer (MVT) or the capacity for warm, humid air inside the garment to pass through the garment to the outside. This helps to manage the climate inside the garment, increasing comfort.
Recycled means that a material or product that has been treated using a special process so that it can be used again. At North Sails, we are aware of the dependence that the fashion industry has on non-renewable and finite resources. Based on these premises, we are trying to replace, as much as we can, virgin materials with recycled materials, by reusing products that already exist, in a circular way of thinking.
Garments intended to protect the wearer from the harshest conditions: waterproof fabrics, seams, zippers, pockets and closures constructed in order to prevent water from entering the garment and to protect the wearer from the elements. Secure cuff-closures, storm-flaps over zippers, protected pockets and adjustable hoods provide additional waterproofing protection.
Garment is constructed with a material that is impervious to wind and helps to prevent heat loss by maintaining the body’s warmth inside the garment.