- Made from extra-fine water-resistant pure wool
- Crew neck and long sleeves define its versatile, ultra-functional silhouette
- Ribbed trims ensure a snug feel and the perfect fit
- North Sails logo on the hem adds a signature touch
- Made in Italy
- 100% wool
- Do Not Bleach
- Hand Wash - Maximum Washing Temperature 40C°
- Do Not Tumble Dry
- Iron At Maximum Sole Plate Temperature Of 110C°, Steam Ironing May Cause Irreversible Damage
- Do Not Dry Clean
- Wash Separately
- Wash Inside Out Separately
- Do Not Dry In Sunlight
- Iron On Reverse Side
This jumper is designed for rainy days or your next open-water adventure. Crafted from pure water-resistant hydrowool, it flaunts a relaxed silhouette edged with ribbed trims, detailed with a North Sails logo on the hem.
Breathable garments are air permeable. This benefit is most useful during physical activity, when there is an increase in body heat inside the garment. The breathability of the fabric allows moisture vapor transfer (MVT) or the capacity for warm, humid air inside the garment to pass through the garment to the outside. This helps to manage the climate inside the garment, increasing comfort.
Recycled means that a material or product that has been treated using a special process so that it can be used again. At North Sails, we are aware of the dependence that the fashion industry has on non-renewable and finite resources. Based on these premises, we are trying to replace, as much as we can, virgin materials with recycled materials, by reusing products that already exist, in a circular way of thinking.
Garments intended to protect the wearer from the harshest conditions: waterproof fabrics, seams, zippers, pockets and closures constructed in order to prevent water from entering the garment and to protect the wearer from the elements. Secure cuff-closures, storm-flaps over zippers, protected pockets and adjustable hoods provide additional waterproofing protection.