- Regular fit
- Hood, zip pockets and stretch trims ensure full functionality
- Two-way zip fastening finished with North Sails C2 lettering
- Crafted from 4-way stretch recycled nylon with a water-repellent finish
- Padded with Repreve, a high-performance fibre obtained from recycled plastic bottles. Compared to traditional fibres, Repreve production emits fewer greenhouse gases and conserves water and energy. To date, Repreve has recycled more than 20 billion plastic bottles
- North Sails logo on the chest adds a signature touch
- 92% recycled polyester
- 8% elasthan
- Do not bleach
- Machine wash cold on a delicates cycle 30°
- Iron low
- Do not dry clean
- Do not iron embellishment
- Iron on reverse
- Wash separately
- Wash inside out
An ultra-functional and versatile garment that makes a foolproof ally for boat days and unpredictable weather in between seasons. This hooded jacket from the C2 range sports a water-resistant, windproof and super-stretchy and flexible recycled nylon construction. Repreve padding completes the design: an innovative fibre made from recycled plastic bottles.
Breathable garments are air permeable. This benefit is most useful during physical activity, when there is an increase in body heat inside the garment. The breathability of the fabric allows moisture vapor transfer (MVT) or the capacity for warm, humid air inside the garment to pass through the garment to the outside. This helps to manage the climate inside the garment, increasing comfort.
Recycled means that a material or product that has been treated using a special process so that it can be used again. At North Sails, we are aware of the dependence that the fashion industry has on non-renewable and finite resources. Based on these premises, we are trying to replace, as much as we can, virgin materials with recycled materials, by reusing products that already exist, in a circular way of thinking.
Garments intended to protect the wearer from the harshest conditions: waterproof fabrics, seams, zippers, pockets and closures constructed in order to prevent water from entering the garment and to protect the wearer from the elements. Secure cuff-closures, storm-flaps over zippers, protected pockets and adjustable hoods provide additional waterproofing protection.
Garment is constructed with a material that is impervious to wind and helps to prevent heat loss by maintaining the body’s warmth inside the garment.