Pollution is rapidly destroying the ocean's coral reefs: generating half of the oxygen we breathe, these ecosystems are one of our planet's most precious resources. This backpack with practical pockets and handy details is born out of a collaboration with Coral Gardeners, a group of young activists from French Polynesia committed to defending and restoring this natural patrimony.
- Compact, ultra-functional silhouette
- Organic cotton twill is lightweight and demonstrates North Sails' commitment to protecting the planet
- Zip closure
- Front zip pockets
- Side bottle pockets
- Adjustable straps for beach towel
- Adjustable shoulder straps
- 100% polyester
Shipping time in Spain
- 3-5 working days from the date of shipment of the goods
- Free shipping for orders over € 80
- Shipping costs €5 for orders under € 80
We have a 30 day returns policy which means you have 30 days from receiving the item to request a return free of charge. To be eligible for a return, the item must be in the same condition as you received it, unworn or unused, with tags and in its original packaging. You will find the return label and form directly in the package, you can always contact us for any questions about the return at webcustomercare@northsail. com or at +393346662890. For more information, see the Refund Policy.