- Made from water-repellent recycled micro-ripstop
- Stand collar and welt pockets ensure maximum functionality
- Back drawstring waist accentuates the silhouette
- Insulated with recycled padding
- Message on the inside pocket expresses North Sails' core values
- Reflective North Sails logo on the chest adds a signature touch
- 100% polyester
Ultra-functional and incredibly versatile, the Ari Vest is the perfect ally for unpredictable weather. As part of our commitment to taking positive steps for the planetl, this water-repellent garment is crafted from recycled micro-ripstop and insulated with recycled padding. Elevated with a drawstring waist for a feminine look and a reflective logo patch on the chest.
Recycled means that a material or product that has been treated using a special process so that it can be used again. At North Sails, we are aware of the dependence that the fashion industry has on non-renewable and finite resources. Based on these premises, we are trying to replace, as much as we can, virgin materials with recycled materials, by reusing products that already exist, in a circular way of thinking.
Garments intended to protect the wearer from the harshest conditions: waterproof fabrics, seams, zippers, pockets and closures constructed in order to prevent water from entering the garment and to protect the wearer from the elements. Secure cuff-closures, storm-flaps over zippers, protected pockets and adjustable hoods provide additional waterproofing protection.