- Regular fit
- Roomy hood, practical pockets with waterproof zip closures, zip fastening concealed by a button placket
- Made from breathable and waterproof, recycled polyester
- Insulated with Repreve padding – performance fibre obtained from recycled plastic bottles and produced through sustainable manufacturing that reduces water and energy consumption, as well as greenhouse gas emissions, compared to virgin fibres
- So far, more than 20 billion plastic bottles have been recycled by producing the Repreve fabric
- Removable face mask can be stored in the inner pocket when not in use
- Heat-welded seams and Lycra-infused elasticated trims for extra protection from the elements
- Ergonomic panelling ensures comfort and ease of movement
- Logo patch on the sleeve
- 53% recycled polyester
- 47% polyester
- Do not bleach
- Machine wash cold 30°
- Do not iron
- Do not dry clean
- Wash separately
- Wash inside out
From the coast to the city – the Admiral C2 jacket is the perfect companion. Crafted from breathable and waterproof, recycled polyester, it's also generously filled with Repreve padding made from recycled plastic bottles. A roomy drawstring hood, practical pockets with waterproof zippers and heat-welded seams ensure extra protection from the elements, while the ergonomic panelling means it's just as comfortable and easy to wear as it is practical. The removable face mask fastens with snap buttons and can be stored in the discreet inner pocket when not in use.
Recycled means that a material or product that has been treated using a special process so that it can be used again. At North Sails, we are aware of the dependence that the fashion industry has on non-renewable and finite resources. Based on these premises, we are trying to replace, as much as we can, virgin materials with recycled materials, by reusing products that already exist, in a circular way of thinking.
Garments intended to protect the wearer from the harshest conditions: waterproof fabrics, seams, zippers, pockets and closures constructed in order to prevent water from entering the garment and to protect the wearer from the elements. Secure cuff-closures, storm-flaps over zippers, protected pockets and adjustable hoods provide additional waterproofing protection.